- Mobile Phones, Pagers, watch alarms and electronic games must be turned off BEFORE entering the auditorium
- Only food purchased from the Yamba Cinema Candy Bar is permitted into the auditorium.
- No glass bottles, cans or alcohol are permitted into the cinema.
- No animals are permitted with the exception of a ‘Service Dog’
- A valid cinema ticket must be purchased prior to entering the auditorium. Purchase of a Yamba Cinema ticket will be deemed to be acceptance of these conditions of entry.
We reserve the right to:
- Enforce all listed conditions of entry
- Cancel a session, change the program and/or conditions of entry without notice
- Confiscate any recording equipment. Anyone caught ‘pirating’ will be prosecuted under Federal Law
- Refuse entry/service without reason
- Check bags for any items prohibited by the conditions of entry and to confiscate all such items
- As we are an independent cinema we reserve the right to not participate in any ticket give-aways, competitions, 2 for 1 passes for any other promotional material as provided by the distributor or any other source
When you make a purchase you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions: comprising the conditions of entry, conditions of sale and the refund policies as follows:
- No refund or exchange on any ticket or Candy Bar products except as required by law
- We reserve the right not to issue any refund or exchange once the film has commenced. Late arrival may result in a non-admittance
- On the condition that you have spoken to the Ticket Seller prior to the start of the film you may be issued a refund, provided you can produce the original ticket
- Once the film has commenced no refund or exchange will be given
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from Yamba Cinema or other authorized points of sale that may be used from time to time
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute films and/or advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity